One to one sessions to unlock your infinite potential
Health by Intuition offers intuitive healing sessions that guide you into a deep meditative state to connect with your intuition. Your mind naturally slows down and your body enters a state of relaxation and repair, allowing your intuition to guide you. Then your intuition leads. It may take you to a place in your body, a memory, a pattern, or an emotion. Whatever needs your attention most, your intuition knows and will guide us there. At the end of the session, you will feel lighter and calm. You will be left with clarity regarding where you are and what your most important next steps are.
Health by Intuition offers hour-long coaching sessions where you work towards your life goals, guided by your inner wisdom and backed by your inner strength. Each session begins by touching base: what’s coming up for you right now.
Then you are guided through exercises to connect with your intuition so it can guide you forward in the best way possible. While connected, you will gain clarity on your situation, let go of blocks and limiting beliefs, and your intuition will fill you up with the supportive energy you need.
Coaching sessions will allow you to hear, sense, and feel how your intuition speaks with you while you build more trust in its messages. They also help you recognize and follow your intution more on a day to day basis.
What to expect at your private sessions: Reconnecting with your intuition
Your intuition is your most powerful tool. It is your source of infinite wisdom that always wants to best for you. Simply listening to it during a session opens up your energy to bring in more calm, more joy, and more trust. When you begin to follow it day to day, your life begins to shift.
All of the sudden, things that used to bother you aren’t so annoying and worrisome. You simply fall back on your inner calm. You begin to trust more and more that life wants what is best for you because you begin to see the opportunities around you. These experiences help you to recognize and trust your intuition more and more every day, bringing you more clarity and connection.
Health by Intuition is right for you if:
- You trust in the power of your own intuition to guide you down the best path for you
- You get a good feeling from this website
- You feel intrigued reading about intuition
It might be time for an intuitive healing session if you are:
- Needing clarity on a big decision
- Facing or recovering from a health scare or a chronic health issue
- Going through a major change, e.g., career, death, parenthood, divorce
- Wanting to live more abundantly in money, relationships, emotions, family and career, and/or
- Finding yourself in less-than-fulfilling patterns and relationships that you would like to shift
Ways that your intuition might come through
Intuition comes through differently for each person, and sometimes it even comes in differently depending on the day. In your first Health by Intuition session, you will be guided into a deep meditative state, where Char will guide you to connect with your intuition, so you can see, sense, hear, and feel how it comes in for you.
These are ways that you might perceive your intuition:
- Clairvoyance, or clear seeing. Clairvoyance appears as visions or visuals. It may be simply a color, shape, or texture or an entire scene with vivid details of color, shapes, and textures. Finding calm through imagining a nature scene in your mind would be an example of clairvoyance.
- Clairaudience, or clear hearing. Clairaudience comes through as words, sentences or complete dictation. It is often described as sounding like a voice inside your head that is always loving and helpful. An example of clairaudience would be hearing and inner voice that tells you to look up just before a car flies by right in front of you.
- Clairsentience, or clear feeling. Clairsentience is when intuition shows up as physical sensations in the body. These will often clue someone into a place in their body that can use their attention. An example of this would be a ‘gut feeling.’ People who have strong clairsentience also have strong claircognizance.
- Claircognizance or clear knowing. Claircognizance is the ability to know something is true even if you don’t have all the facts. It’s that feeling of “You know what you know, but you don’t know how you know.” People who have strong claircognizance, often also have strong clairsentience.
- Clairalience or clear smelling. Clairalience is a less common intuitive sense and involves smelling something that is not there physically. An example of this is smelling someone’s perfume just before they call you (Yes, this is real. It has happened to me more than once!).
- Clairgustance, or clear tasting. Clairgustance comes through as intuitive tastes in the mouth. An example is remembering a loving childhood moment and being able to physically taste the lollipop you had at the time. This ability is commonly seen in chefs who can intuitively taste a dish they will create using their imagination.
Things to remember when developing your intuition
Above all, be kind to yourself
Most people have one dominant intuitive sense with the exception of clairsentience (clear feeling) and claircognizance (clear knowing), which often go hand in hand as dominant senses.
When working with our intuition, it is important to value the strongest sense you have and work with it as opposed to trying to develop other senses first. Once you learn how to listen to and understand your strongest intuitive senses, you are able to open up to other ones. Fully recognizing the intuitive gifts that you have will allow more to come through.
Many of our intuitive senses are so ingrained in our being, that we don’t even realize they are messages from our intuition. We’ve never learned that these feelings, sights, sounds, and knowing were actually our inner wisdom. These cues can sometimes be so mixed up with other voices and noise in our heads that we can’t tell what is what. And this can feel really frustrating! The most helpful thing you can do is send yourself compassion as you embark on this journey.
Thankfully, we can easily relearn how to recognize and trust our intuition with practice. Health by Intuition is dedicated to helping you do that!