Balance and heal in mind, body, and energy with intuitive healing sessions and intuitive coaching.
Health by Intuition offers intuitive healing sessions that guide you into a deep meditative state to connect with your intuition. Your mind naturally slows down, your body enters a state of relaxation and repair, allowing your intuition to guide you.
We ask your intuition to take you to specific places in your body that could use your attention to heal/flow. You might uncover emotions that want to be released, symbols that ignite power in you, and/or messages of inner wisdom here that teach you exactly what you need to know right now to return to joy and flow in the easiest and most graceful way possible.
As you come out of the session, you will feel lighter and relaxed. The experience and wisdom you gain during sessions help you to better recognize your inner power and trust more in yourself and life.
80€ per session/280€ for four sessions/520€ for eight sessions
Health by Intuition offers weekly, hour-long coaching sessions where you work towards your life goals, guided by your inner wisdom and backed by your inner strength. Each session begins by touching base: where are you now, and where do you dream to be.
I then guide you through exercises to connect with your intuition. While connected, you might use all of your senses to help you manifest your goal, fine-tune your vision, receive inner guidance, or identify and let go of blocks or limiting beliefs.
Your inner wisdom will guide you on the path in line with your highest good every time. The process continues as you grow and address new challenges, all the while continuing to strengthen and trust your connection with your intuition.
80€ per session/280€ for four sessions/520€ for eight sessions
What to expect at your private sessions: Reconnecting with your intuition
Your intuition is an incredibly powerful tool. It is your source of wisdom that always wants to best for you. Simply listening to it during a session opens up your energy to bring in more calm, more joy, and more trust. When you begin to follow it day to day, your life begins to shift.
All of the sudden things that used to bother you, aren’t so annoying and worrisome. You begin to trust more and more that life wants what is best for you because you begin to see the opportunities around you. These experiences help you to recognize and trust your intuition more and more every day, bringing you more clarity and goodness.
Health by Intuition is right for you if:
- You trust in the power of your own intuition to guide you down the best path for you
- You get a good feeling from this website
- You feel excited reading this
It might be time for a Health by Intuition session if you:
- Are going through a transition and could use guidance
- Are feeling stuck in a societal role that doesn’t feel good to you
- Are struggling to make sense of something that is happening in your life, and/or
- Have a lot of things to feel thankful for in your life, yet something inside of you is still yearning for fulfilment
Ways that your intuition might come through
Intuition comes through differently for each person, and sometimes it even comes in differently depending on the day. In your first Health by Intuition session, you will be guided into a deep meditative state, where Char will guide you to connect with your intuition, so you can see, sense, hear, and feel how it comes in for you.
These are ways that you might perceive your intuition:
- Clairvoyance, or clear seeing. Clairvoyance appears as visions or visuals. It may be simply a color, shape, or texture or an entire scene with vivid details of color, shapes, and textures. Imagining a nature scene in your mind would be an example of clairvoyance.
- Clairaudience, or clear hearing. Clairaudience comes through as words, sentences or complete dictation. It is often described as sounding like a voice inside your head that is always loving and helpful. An example of clairaudience would be hearing and inner voice that tells you to look up just before a car flies by right in front of you.
- Clairsentience, or clear feeling. Clairsentience is when intuition shows up as physical sensations in the body. These will often clue someone into a place in their body that can use their attention. An example of this would be a ‘gut feeling.’ People who have strong clairsentience, often also have strong claircognizance.
- Claircognizance or clear knowing. Claircognizance is the ability to know something is true even if you don’t have all the facts. It’s that feeling of “You know what you know, but you don’t know how you know.” People who have strong claircognizace, often also have strong clairsentience.
- Clairalience or clear smelling. Clairalience is a less common intuitive sense and involves smelling something that is not there physically. An example of this is smelling someone’s perfume just before they call you (Yes, this is real. It has happened to me more than once!).
- Clairgustance, or clear tasting. Clairgustance comes through as intuitive tastes in the mouth. An example is remembering a loving childhood moment and being able to physically taste the lollipop you had at the time. This ability is commonly seen in chefs who can intuitively taste a dish they will create using their imagination.
Things to remember when developing your intuition
Most people have one dominant intuitive sense with the exception of clairsentience (clear feeling) and claircognizance (clear knowing), which often go hand in hand as dominant senses.
When working with our intuition, it is important to value the strongest sense you have and work with it as opposed to trying to develop other senses first. Once you learn how to listen to and understand your strongest intuitive senses, you are able to open up to other ones. Fully recognizing the intuitive gifts that you have will allow more to come through.
Many of our intuitive senses are so ingrained in our being, that we don’t even realize they are messages from our intuition. We’ve never learned that these feelings, sights, sounds, and knowing were actually our inner wisdom. These cues can sometimes be so mixed up with other voices and noise in our heads that we can’t tell what is what. And this can feel really frustrating! The most helpful thing you can do is send yourself compassion as you embark on this journey.
Thankfully, we can easily relearn how to recognize and trust our intuition with practice. Health by Intuition is dedicated to helping you do that!